Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Catching Fire

The newest Hunger Games movie, Catching Fire came out this last weekend and I was crazy enough to go to the midnight premier on Thursday. I thought they did a great job of following the book as closely as they could. I also thought that they did a great job casting the new characters. I mean, Finnick Odair was quite the cutie don't you think?

However, I was disappointed that they didn't include the scene where Peeta and Katniss were watching the video of Haymitch's hunger games win. That was something I was definitely looking forward to seeing in the movie, and they totally left it out!

I am already looking forward to the movie (or movies?) of the last book. What did y'all think of Catching Fire? Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment