Monday, November 25, 2013

Welcome

Hello wonderful world of web surfers and blog readers, my name is Claira. I have always loved the idea of starting a blog, but I have never taken the time to learn how to do it successfully. So here I am. Just a relatively normal college student trying my hand at creating a blog that might just be worth reading one of these days.

 I suppose the best way to start would be to tell you that I interested in an array of different things, and chances are I'll be posting about a good majority of them over the next several weeks, as I'm learning how to do this. I love cooking, camping, crafting, children, and most of all, Christ. I also have other interests that do not start with the letter "C" that you will just have to stay tuned for.


I would be delighted to have you come along with me on this journey as I share my passions and every-day experiences with you. Please don't hesitate to comment on anything I post. I would truly love to hear from you!

(And if you have any suggestions or tips that might be helpful as I dive into this blogging experience, I would be eternally grateful for those as well!)

Well, don't let me keep you here any longer. Have a look around and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment