Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Years Resolution

Hi Y'all! I hope you Christmas was as splendid as mine was. It's always so nice to spend time with family isn't it? Well, assuming that everyone can get along. But I was definitely blessed with peace and harmony among family members, a belly full of ham and mashed potatoes, and the company of my ever-loving boyfriend. Oh, and some pretty great gifts, but how small is that blessing in comparison to a warm home with loving people surrounding you?



Anyhow, it's already New Year's Eve! It seems to come faster and faster every year, and to be honest, I was still getting used to writing 2013 on things like checks and research papers.I guess I'd better get with it for the new year!

So to help me do this, I have resolved to try something new every single week of 2014. New recipes, new nail polish colors, new movies, new knowledge, new exercise routines, new crafts, new skills, new organization techniques, new books, new hairstyles, new restaurants, new, new, new! Of course, I haven't specifically planned anything out for any week of this next coming year, but in exactly 365 days (it's not a leap year is it?) I will have introduced 52 new things into my life, which will be awesome. I will be blogging about these new endeavors every week, but I can't guarantee it's going to be a consistent day every week. Because let's be honest, everyone has a certain amount of crazy in their life, and I have a feeling that my amount of crazy is soon to double (besides, having my posts on new days of the week kinda goes along with my whole resolution, right?).

But I will not let this resolution fall by the wayside in mid-February, like so so SO many of my past ones have. I must say I am looking forward to breaking out of my shell that was built with easiness and comfortable things to find a smarter, more confident, and especially more experienced me on the last day of 2014.


Happy New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment