Saturday, April 5, 2014

Week 14: New Movie

The New:
This week, I found enough time in my crazy schedule to watch Frozen, the newest animated movie that seems to be all the rage in the younger crowd. Seeing as it was targeting the youngsters, I know that it would be less than two hours long, so I gave in and let myself take a break from the craziness.


The Evidence:
Yet another week that I have no photo evidence for y'all, but for this sort of "new," it seemed a little unnecessary.

The Verdict:
I thought this movie was fantastic. It was such a relief to watch a movie where the girls don't rely on man to save them or to make everything right.When Anna chose to run over and protect her sister instead of getting her "true love's kiss" and saving herself, I was beside myself with excitement. Seriously though, isn't sacrificing yourself for someone else the ultimate act of true love? Two thumbs up for this movie, without a doubt!
If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend it. There is a pretty good amount of adult humor in it, so even if you don't have kids, it is worth the 90 minutes out of your day to sit down and watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment